The Church of the Saints Marcellino and Festo is the most precious part of the great convent complex, assigned in 1907 to the University of Naples and today completely restored.
The recovery of the structures, strongly damaged by an air raid in 1941 and an earthquake in 1980, involved the entire convent insula from the annexation of the Benedictine monastery of the SS. Festo and Desiderio to the Basilian convent of the SS. Marcellino and Pietro.
Today the structure consists of a room with 156 seats, a large cloister and a porch available for the organization of the buffet.”
GPS coordinates: 40.847039, 14.258650